LCB Undergraduate Concentrations
Concentrations for Accounting and Business Administration Majors
- Accounting (Business Administration major only):
- Entrepreneurship: Identify and implement new business opportunities.
- Finance: Unpack the stock market and learn how money works.
- Marketing: Analyze, create, and find new ways to understand and keep customers.
- Operations and Business Analytics: Decode big data and complex systems to drive business value.
- Sports Business: Turn your passion into a career and learn business through the lens of sports.
Concentration in Accounting
|ACTG 350||Intermediate Accounting I||4|
|ACTG 351||Intermediate Accounting II||4|
|ACTG 352||Intermediate Accounting III||4|
|Select one of the following:||4|
|Advanced Financial Accounting|
|Accounting Data Analytics I|
|MGMT 335||Launching New Ventures||4|
|ACTG 340||Accounting for Entrepreneurs||4|
|MKTG 445||Entrepreneurial Marketing||4|
|MGMT 455||Implementing Entrepreneurial Strategies||4|
Concentration in Finance
|FIN 380||Financial Markets and Investments||4|
|FIN 473||Financial Analysis and Valuation||4|
|Select two of the following:||8|
|Derivative Markets and Financial Institutions|
|MKTG 390||Marketing Research||4|
|MKTG 415||Marketing Analytics||4|
|MKTG 435||Consumer Behavior||4|
|MKTG 490||Marketing Strategy||4|
Concentration: Operations and Business Analytics
|Select four of the following:||16|
|Experimental Course: [Topic]|
|Business Database Management Systems|
|Data Driven Predictive Modeling|
|Project and Operations Management Models|
|Supply-Chain Operations and Information|